iPod to iTunes - Transfer iPod to iTunes
Normally you can't have songs on your iPod that are not on your iTunes library (e.g.: the next time you sync iTunes will have removed those songs if they don't exist in iTunes).
iTunes blocks this function since iTunes is the tool with one way to transfer files from iTunes to iPod.
But iPod to iTunes transfer software will help you do this easily, it will transfer everything on your iPod to iTunes without erase anything on your iPod and iTunes.
Transferring the files between ipod and iTunes depends on your demands, e.g: transfer only songs/videos, transfer photos etc.
Note: This is Windows™ Version, for Mac OS X, please click iPod Transfer for Mac
- Why Choose iPod to iTunes Transfer
- Top-rated iPod Transfer software for Windows OS - Easy to use
With only a few steps, you can transfer all your audio and video files on iPod to iTunes
- Photo + Music + Play list transfer all in one
This tool can transfer all your iPod content including Photo, Music, artists, albums, ratings and play list library.
- Powerful transfer: iPod music backup/recovery to iTunes.
- Risk-free to try, No data lose on your iPod
Only copy data from iPod, the tool will not erase any information on your iPod and iTunes.
- Support all types of iPod's including iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod Touch 2, ipod nano 4 and iPhone..
- Lifetime upgrade for Free
You can upgrade your program for free whenever there is an update.
- No Spyware/Adware/Virus, 100% Clean
We have test the program successfully with 3 top antivirus and antispyware , it's completely safe to install and use.
- How to Use
iPod to iTunes Transfer is very easy to use, it only takes a few steps to export everything on your iPod to iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to computer, and change Auto-sync to Manually Sync.
- Run iPod to iTunes Transfer software
- Select music, photos, or any other file you want to backup via play list or search
- Click on "start transfer button", select a output path to transfer.All your music, song, photos on your iPod will be backup to computer.
Run iTunes, click "File", click "Add Files to Library..." or "Add Folder to Library..." , select the songs in folder on computer where you have backup the iPod.
Or simply run iTunes, Drag your files in your computer to your iTunes music Library.
- Awards and Partners
iPod, iTunes Software, iTunes Store
iPod User Interface
iPod vs Zune Comparison
IPod (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th generation iPod), iPod Photo, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod nano and iPod video, iPhone, Mac OS, Windows Vista, Windows XP, iTunes. IPod mini, iPod 4G, iPod nano 3, iPod shuffle, iPod shuffle 2, iPhone (3G).iTunes8.